March 28, 2013

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter, friends! 
Long time no see; things have been the usual busy around here! I thought I'd quickly share these pictures with you...

I had so much fun making these cute Cadbury Creme Easter Eggs; they have a cream cheese filling with a lemon curd yolk, and everyone is very patiently anticipating the arrival of dessert tonight! Thanks to Grace for sharing the wonderful recipe.
I pray you all have a very blessed and happy Easter as we remember what our Lord has done for us! 

Blessings,
Alice x

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down His life for His friends..."

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS, they look the best!!! Any left over?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those look so good! What a great idea. I'll have to make them some time :)

    ReplyDelete