November 28, 2012

of facebook and cupcakes.

Well, I have news. Alice's Place is now on Facebook! Aye, Facebook. Ain't I modern?

Well, if you don't believe me, go and have a look (you could do me a favour and 'like' the page while you're at it!)! You'll even be able to have a peak at some gorgeous photos of Kitty in her bonnet!

{facebook.com/alicesplace3}


Well? What do you think? 


And also. Do you like cupcakes?

My Mum has recently returned to the blogging world and has been posting millions of photos of the billions of amazing cupcakes she's been making! Her blog is called Mama Bear's Kitchen and she'd love you to leave a comment or follow! *hint hint*


And.

Several friends and I - who all enjoy creative writing - have returned to Just So Stories. However, it is now called 'the Inklings' and has just experienced a mini makeover! Not to mention the captivating new stories, book reports and essays that have been posted. We'd love you to have a look! ;)

And also.
If you still have nothing better to do (heh heh), check out our spy blog, Elite Secret Force! It's very awesome.

Well, that is all for now, my friends. Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,
Alice xo

Over and Out.

P.s. What do you think of the new design?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! those cupcakes are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! and congrats on all the new blogs :O) I love your new design too.

    hugs,
    Emma-lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook, making the vintage lover modern. I sigh a sigh of sadness.

    Kitty <3 What a womaaaan.

    ReplyDelete